Nowadays online forms come in many different shapes and sizes, ranging from simple newsletter sign-ups to lengthy surveys, order and payment forms, customer feedback forms, and more. Each form that you create will often need to have a unique structure and design, which is why you need to be able to not only create forms but customize them as well.
If you have very little experience handling HTML, PHP and CSS code – creating and customizing online forms can be challenging to say the least. That is why you should try AidaForm if you want a free and easy way to create online forms that you can fully customize according to your needs.
Simple and User-Friendly Form Creation
Part of the beauty of using AidaForm is the fact that it makes creating online forms a piece of cake. The platform has a graphical form builder interface that will let you assemble and customize blocks with different types of fields to create your form. No code is required at any point, yet you will be able to structure exactly the type of form that you need.
Customizing the design of online forms is similarly straightforward in AidaForm and you will have full control over its appearance so you can incorporate your branding or ensure it matches your web design theme. By the time you’re done you should have the perfect form to capture leads, gather feedback, conduct market research, or anything else that you require.
In order to ensure that you have everything you need to create all kinds of online forms, AidaForm has a comprehensive range of potent features. Some of its notable features will allow you to:
- Use pre-built templates to quickly create forms or as a starting point.
- Add a variety of different fields to forms including lists, multiple-choice questions, dates, signature fields, Google Maps, file uploads, and more.
- Check the contents of each field for a match with field validation.
- Apply themes to stylize online forms and customize them further based on your design requirements.
- Publish online forms directly to websites or social media by linking to it or copy and paste the automatically generated HTML code.
- Conveniently analyze and evaluate the data that is gathered using the visualizations in the web-based interface.
- Export data in the form of Excel or Google Sheets documents to process, share, or view them in other forms.
- Take advantage of built-in integrations with MailChimp to import email addresses, or Zapier to connect other apps such as Dropbox.
In a nutshell AidaForm is a complete, all-in-one online form platform that will equip you with everything that you need to create and share online forms as well as evaluate the data that you gather from them. Regardless of whether you want to create professional-looking business forms or online forms for a personal website, its versatility will allow it to handle any requirements that you may have and deliver online forms that are perfect for the job.